54-56 Cross Bike Wanted

That Fuji looks like a nice bike at a really nice price. I bet they won't last long with the season quickly approaching, at least the size you need.

I'm with Kirt. That's a slick deal on the Fuji.

Yeah, I'd prefer to buy used, but the Fuji does seem like a really good deal. Performance claims to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if something better comes along next week, I can theoretically return it.

I'll probably pull the trigger on this tomorrow morning.

i have a 56 van dessel gin & trombones for sale in the $700-$1000 range depending on what wheelset you would want with it.

i have a 56 van dessel gin & trombones for sale in the $700-$1000 range depending on what wheelset you would want with it.

How old is it? What about no wheelset?

$600 no wheelset. its orange, i bought it 3 years ago. used it for 1.5 sesons. has 1 ring in front. some new parts (cables, bottom bracket)

Pit Bike!

That Fuji looks like a solid bike and deal if you can't find anything used.

Got any pics? I'd probably need more gears since I plan to ride this on the road too, but I guess i could could add that after cross season. I would need wheels, but nothing too fancy.

No pics . When your serious come take a look at the bike. Anybody who knows cross knows these are great bikes and this is a great deal.

No pics . When your serious come take a look at the bike. Anybody who knows cross knows these are great bikes and this is a great deal.

Yes. If he doesn't buy it I might.

I don't know cross, but I did some googling. I'm interested in taking a look. Pm sent.

Or not. Your pm box is full. I can come down and look at this tomorrow morning.

No longer looking for a cross bike :)

I picked up the Van Dessel this morning and went for an easy hour ride on the road. It's only a pound heavier than my road bike was, and it fits me better. Now I just have to learn how to hop off and on quickly.

Thanks Dan!

No longer looking for a cross bike :)

I picked up the Van Dessel this morning and went for an easy hour ride on the road. It's only a pound heavier than my road bike was, and it fits me better. Now I just have to learn how to hop off and on quickly.

Thanks Dan!

Congrats. Post a picture when u get a chance.

Good purchase. I really didn't want this but I find it hard to pass up good deals sometimes. Learning on the fly works well enough. Just don't crush your nuts.

Do I at least get an assist on the sale?

Good purchase. I really didn't want this but I find it hard to pass up good deals sometimes. Learning on the fly works well enough. Just don't crush your nuts.

Do I at least get an assist on the sale?

I was interested either way, but sure why not.

I'm a fan of trial by fire, but not when there is potential for nut crushing. I watched some YouTube videos (it looks so easy), and I'll try to make it down to chimney rock for some cross practices if they are still happening.

Back
Top Bottom