50” Pioneer Plasma

I Ride Bikes

I’m still rocking my 10 year old Pioneer Kuro and it’s as good as most the tvs I’m selling.
The OLED is the only thing getting back to where plasma was.
There's a sucker born everyday. I still cringe everytime I see one of my friends expensive ass new TV's. It's almost unwatchable. But who cares if the image sucks as long as it's light weight with a thin bezel.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's a sucker born everyday. I still cringe everytime I see one of my friends expensive ass new TV's. It's almost unwatchable. But who cares if the image sucks as long as it's light weight with a thin bezel.

laugh all you want, we buy cheaper TVs (dont watch enough of it to justify, mostly just 'broadcast' tv shows and the occasional netflix movie) and dont replace them unless they die, im laughing my way to the bank vs all the guys buying new tvs every couple years to have the new 'best' thing. (dont worry i spend all that $$$ on bike or car parts, racing is expensive)

qclabrat

laugh all you want, we buy cheaper TVs (dont watch enough of it to justify, mostly just 'broadcast' tv shows and the occasional netflix movie) and dont replace them unless they die, im laughing my way to the bank vs all the guys buying new tvs every couple years to have the new 'best' thing. (dont worry i spend all that $$$ on bike or car parts, racing is expensive)
Same for me, think new TV's are expensive, look at prices for audiophile equipment, completely done there. All my dough is now sacked up college savings, but you my song about that one already...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Same for me, think new TV's are expensive, look at prices for audiophile equipment, completely done there. All my dough is now sacked up college savings, but you my song about that one already...

i think our most expensive TV was like $450 or $500, cheap compared to what some people are spending.

I Ride Bikes

Exactly. Plasma was a fraction of the cost with a way better picture. But let's be honest. This is a MTB forum. One of the more expensive hobbies one can have.

Top Bottom