3636M Mustee Shower base -

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
a 36"x36" fiberglass shower base with center drain. It is white.

New in box, probably 5 years old, maybe more. it is meant for a tiled shower - i ended up getting one that had walls, so don't need this one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HJAD74K/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

1549824622865.png
make offer in beer units. probably zero would work, and i just leave it on my front porch for you to pick it up.....

it is too small for a bike bath/shower. unless the bikes are small.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
a 36"x36" fiberglass shower base with center drain. It is white.

New in box, probably 5 years old, maybe more. it is meant for a tiled shower - i ended up getting one that had walls, so don't need this one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HJAD74K/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

View attachment 87487
make offer in beer units. probably zero would work, and i just leave it on my front porch for you to pick it up.....

it is too small for a bike bath/shower. unless the bikes are small.
Just make a outdoor shower here or north...

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i understood.
i'm trying not to take $150 shower base, turn it into a $1,500 project that gets 95% done.
You got more scrape Jack to put together an appropriate outdoor shower. We are not talking tajmihal here. Think beach like showers for up north. Damn if I wasnt thinking about moving I would put one here.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Huh, outdoor shower is in the long term list for the western outpost.
How many beers for delivery and install?

Patrick

Staff member
Huh, outdoor shower is in the long term list for the western outpost.
How many beers for delivery and install?

why does an outdoor shower need a fiberglass base to get all scratched up?
1 beer penalty for suggestion..
i'll find a 36x36 piece of 1" bluestone, we can tilt it off level 3/8" and you are good to go.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Make a tool cleaning base in that bad ass garage of yours. Man with brain your size surely could come up with some use. Maybe you know someone with a gutted condo that could use it. Maybe make it for @soundz homeless conversion van project.

Patrick

Staff member
Make a tool cleaning base in that bad ass garage of yours. Man with brain your size surely could come up with some use. Maybe you know someone with a gutted condo that could use it. Maybe make it for @soundz homeless conversion van project.

if it was 60x32 i'd have a nice bike shower already...i'm going to attempt to return it for credit to lowes..what can they say? no?

Top Bottom