31/31 ---> JULY 2017! CONTEST! WIN $100!

qclabrat

I'm going to give this a try this time, though I'm sure I'll falter before my annual trip to China in late July.
Getting a bike in China is easy, but between the flight, time difference and logistics, many be a challenge.
Planes usually leave mid morning from Newark which means I'll need to drive to the airport at 7AM and won't get to Shanghai till mid-afternoon the following day. Need to then hop onto a train to get to a neighboring city 2 hrs away and finally arrive some time around 8PM. I'll then have 4 hours left to keep my streak....

Sven Migot

IN, tho I failed in the first few days last year.
giphy.gif

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was so close last year, until I got a stomach bug........ Wood dew again, but need to figure out what to do about 5 days in Los Angeles.........

Someone can rent you a bike out there. If you were my size I'd offer my travel bike...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be away for a week in July so I'm out.

I'll ride a bunch either way.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I was so close last year, until I got a stomach bug........ Wood dew again, but need to figure out what to do about 5 days in Los Angeles.........
1. bike flights
2. Palomar
3. Baldy
4. Fargo Street
5. That Hollywood Climb everyone does

ekuhn

I was just thinking about this on my ride today and about the obstacles in the first part of the month. Going to give it the ole college try regardless if it was ran.

Top Bottom