3 Foot Drop @ Tourne (Never knew it was there)

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The "drop" at the bottom is tame. Take the run off the top. There are 2 or 3 lines and it gets pretty hairy if you can carry some speed. These can be some real launches with sketchy landings.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
When you guys hit the gravel path, try not to skid too much, it's looking pretty obvious and a little chewed up in that spot. Otherwise, carry on! :D

Big C

The "drop" at the bottom is tame. Take the run off the top. There are 2 or 3 lines and it gets pretty hairy if you can carry some speed. These can be some real launches with sketchy landings.

so true, if it werent for the hikers, i think it cleaning it up a little would make a few awesome trails

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking from the top and bottom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337207620379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337207620379.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 406
  • uploadfromtaptalk1337207640824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337207640824.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 410

Big C

Looking from the top and bottom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

i dont thinks thats the one he was talking about. there is one that lands on grass. its bigger than that. ill post a pic, im almost positive i can make it this weekend.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i dont thinks thats the one he was talking about. there is one that lands on grass. its bigger than that. ill post a pic, im almost positive i can make it this weekend.

skip homework and go ride your bike!

Big C

went yesterday but my camera ran out of battery. baseballs over so ill try and go tomorrow if weather permits

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I found it! Just happened to be going slow enough to see the line. Should have taken a pic...duh. Decided against dropping the ss off it though, as I was unpleasantly surprised at how hard that thing flat-lands (tried an angled camping platform at LM the other day, childish I know:D). I used to huck my Quad 21 equipped Stumpy off loading docks! Of course that was a nearly 20 year younger and dumber version of myself.
So I assume you guys are going to the top, riding off the back of the overlook then left onto the drop section after the gravel? The entrance to the drop is nicely concealed but where it hits the road gets kinda ugly.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions