29er tires+

walter

Fourth Party
I have some tires I want to get rid of, all are slightly used but have tons of life left in them.

2- Kenda Nevegal 29x2.2 DTC. almost brand new, probably about 90% life left. Selling on Pricepoint for about $37 a tire, again both for $40.

I will meet at any central NJ riding spots, but if you are a little out of the way we can pick a centrally located spot to meet.

Thanks

Last edited:

rquinn19

I would prefer to keep the sets together. C'mon, I'm giving 2 for the price of one practically.

I'm might buy these gonna try to do some research into how well they work for ghetto tubeless. If you know please offer your input. I'm liking my ghetto tubeless setup, but would like some more traction up front.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I need a seat post that'll fit my mary... I think its 30.6? Lol is it just a no name post?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Its actually the post from my mary, do you want it or are you looking for an "upgrade"?

Nope, need it for another bike and the mary one fits perfect. I have another post but its too small. Ill take it off your hands next time I see you... Either at an allaire ride or something. Let me know!

walter

Fourth Party
Nope, need it for another bike and the mary one fits perfect. I have another post but its too small. Ill take it off your hands next time I see you... Either at an allaire ride or something. Let me know!

cool, if we arent gonna run into each other anytime soon, we can set something up. Cheap, are you even old enough to buy beer, you can have it for a six pack:D

JSantana

I'm going to see Pearl Sunday at Allaire if you want to meet me before then I can give it to him, I'll even buy you the six pack he owes you.

Top Bottom