29er SS ridged Motobecane

TheDon

I bought a Motobecane 29er SS full ridged last year to see what the big thing was, rode it a few times and I just dont think its for me. It a great ride but a 26" is just what i like. Geared with a 33t and optional 42t front and 18t free wheel of fixed gear flip-flop hub. 17" - $330 - I mostly ride Allaire

2o29gry3q2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure most would like to know the size and pictures of the actual bike itself would be helpful...

the size is in the description and an actual pic would be same as this one but i will get one up soon

really?!? I am fevered but I do not believe I am delirious... does your computer type in invisible ink? where exactly do the words 'small', 'medium', or 'large' (etc) appear?

I have zero interest in your sale... I was only offering advice...

:popcorn:

It's a 17" frame you outbreak monkey fever freak. Go back to sleep.

yo I read that shit like 25 times I swear... I'm closing the macbook... it's time to change the sweaty clothes anyway...

You must be at like 105* delerious I read it on first post. But what that your happens sick when...

and CommandoStyle's as well. in fact he has the same girly Mary frame you once had.

I had 2 frames. The black one with the pink was cool... I went with a new frame cause I'm rich.

What does this bike in the post weigh? Id buy it for my GF if it were smaller. Good luck with the sale

price is negotiable but please dont insult me with ridiculously low offers . . its only been riden twice

Back
Top Bottom