29er FS ??

Tbof

looking to sell my trek superfly hardtail and getting a full suspension bike. I pirchased the hardtail on a budget to ride with my son. My son is really enjoying mountain biking and wants to upgrade his bike. At 46, the hardtail isn't cutting it. I'm looking for a full suspension new or used nothing brand specific. I'm not racing but thinking of doing the 50 miler in port jervis next fall. Just looking for opinions, thanks I would say my budget is 2500

I have a few late model bikes that will still have full warranty, well within your budget. Ring me on Monday 609-924-RIDE.

j

what size? I have a 2013 yeti sb95 medium that ive been tossing around selling. let me know if you are interested.

I'd recommend buying new from a bike shop. If you are going to spend $2500 on a bike, it's better to do it at a shop that can take care of you and bike, imo. FS bikes are more complicated, more likely to have issues, it's good to have a shop that you can go back to after you bought it for help.

if you like the superfly, i have a FS superfly i havent been riding- PM me for details

I have a beautiful Niner RIP 9, its posted in the classifieds, hit me up if it's something you might like.

Back
Top Bottom