26" suspension fork

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for a free crappy working fork to put on my old shitty Y bike for my sons friend. The fork on there now is non functioning. Thanks...

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think I have an old Judy, but it hasn't been serviced in 10yrs so probably not working. Not sure what it takes to get it functional.

w_b

Crappy but not free; I took this off my new 98 FSR before I even rode it cause disc brakes. Yours for good beer.IMG_1339.JPG

w_b

I live right near Highland Park, work in S. Plainfield, LMK and we making it happnin. Been known to drive for beer too.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I live right near Highland Park, work in S. Plainfield, LMK and we making it happnin. Been known to drive for beer too.

I do need to look at a job in martinsville so i am sure its near somewhere in that area. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: w_b

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

@w_b - I'm hitting fun monday tomorrow.

Need to be at CR at 5:30, if that works. Probably have a little driving time available in front of there - assuming you check in tonight!.

Also, the 6MR ride this saturday -

Or most days this week, except wednesday - best to catch you at work...

w_b

Sorry @fidodie just saw this now. I'll bring the fork to work w/ me tom'w. I'll txt you in the AM to see if we can meet up; perhaps around lunch...

Top Bottom