2019 unPAved

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Check registration page, there may be entry insurance available in case you need to bail.

If it's BikeReg don't waste your time. If you read the fine print, that insurance covers nothing at all. In fact, I think there is an asterisk which is defined at the bottom and says, "This insurance covers literally nothing at all."

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can they make it any fkn harder to find the Bike Reg link on the home page.. Geez....

wonderturtle

I am good with the half ;)

totally.

this event looks epic. huge long climbs and the course seems amazing. I wanted to do last year but just wasnt in shape.

I just signed up for the 54 miler which is just epic enough for me. Gives me motivation to get back into shape - which I will have to do since there is at least one hill that is over 3 miles long with extended sections around 10% slope....yikes.

RobW

totally.

this event looks epic. huge long climbs and the course seems amazing. I wanted to do last year but just wasnt in shape.

I just signed up for the 54 miler which is just epic enough for me. Gives me motivation to get back into shape - which I will have to do since there is at least one hill that is over 3 miles long with extended sections around 10% slope....yikes.
still on the fence with this.... im definitely interested

teabagger11

I ride probably 99% mtb but I figure WTF I can do this if not then the buzzards can pick my bones, but seriously I figure if I pace myself stay hydrated and fueled up I can convince my legs to do it, I've ridden long rides on the mtb 50+ when I was a younger man out of necessity(got seriously lost in CA) a few years ago over 30 in NC (again got lost) and still felt good plus I got a few months to ramp it up hopefully bike will be ready next week or 2 and I can start ramping up on purpose

RobW

I ride probably 99% mtb but I figure WTF I can do this if not then the buzzards can pick my bones, but seriously I figure if I pace myself stay hydrated and fueled up I can convince my legs to do it, I've ridden long rides on the mtb 50+ when I was a younger man out of necessity(got seriously lost in CA) a few years ago over 30 in NC (again got lost) and still felt good plus I got a few months to ramp it up hopefully bike will be ready next week or 2 and I can start ramping up on purpose
just go out and get lost for the next few months

Top Bottom