2019 Short Track Date Change - One Race to Rule them All on March 31st

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I might be a scratch for tomorrow. If anybody needs a racebike for fatbike lemme know. Bleah. Stupid cold.

pygmypony

wait did i miss an email? registration at 730 fat bikes at 930, sport at 1030. or did that change? thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Glad I checked here I thought beginners at 9am according to BikeReg?

Or did I miss an email update ?

Thanks.

Ok no sorry. I am not making this easy. Let me just put this in a way everyone will understand.

Beginners will start at the square root of 100 hours, and the number that Walter Payton wore minutes. Make more sense now?

Ok ok, let me just post the email I sent:

Hi everyone!

First off, let me list the final categories & start times:

• 9:00 Kids: Boys 14 & Over
  • 9:02 Kids: Boys 13 & Under
  • 9:04 Kids: All the Girls
  • 9:30 Expert Men
  • 9:32 Fat Bikes
  • 10:30 Sport
  • 10:32 Women
  • 10:34 Beginner
Apologies for the late notice on this but we had to get final reg numbers before we split up that kids class. With so many kids tomorrow, we needed to give them their own time slot. Because of this, we have moved the Beginner class to the 10:34 start time. I earlier sent out an email incorrectly sent the start time as 11:00.

Please note that the size of this race is big, bigly, YUGE even. I would allow for plenty of time to show up, find a bathroom, get your number, and get ready for the race. We will be working with limited space so we will do all we can to make things go as smoothly as possible. Please be patient and bear with your fellow racers and the volunteers.

We will have food tomorrow - chili for purchase and apparently cookies.

Address is 750 Waterloo Road, Stanhope, NJ 07874. When you get to the camp, please drive slowly and take the first right once you are into the camp, following the signs for Camp Wheeler. Parking will be tight. So if you can carpool, or put your car in hover mode while you race, that would be awesome.

This is enough. Most of you have stopped reading. See you tomorrow.

-Norm

Top Bottom