2019 Gravity Season

Robin

Originally asked for opening day at Creek - but got a tweet from them...

Planning on an April 19th opening for Season Pass & Triple Play Holders and April 20th for general public! This is weather and trail condition permitting though.

Last edited:

qclabrat

Originally asked for opening day at Creek - but got a tweet from them...

Planning on an April 19th opening for Season Pass & Triple Play Holders and April 20th for general public! This is weather and trail condition permitting though.
Anyone make it out before the rain?

oobaa47

How's this for a spy shot? I took the lift today with George Brannigan, and he was riding the new four bar, high pivot GT. Attached to the frame, were all sorts of telemetry/data acquisition gadgets and gizmos. There was something attached to the top tube, something in between the down tube and top tube, something on his bars, and something on his upper fork stanchions. Aaron Gwin also had all sorts of wires and gadgets attached to his frame as well......

IMG_20190517_104728_1.jpg

Last edited:

Ian F

The World Cup circus is at Fort William this weekend. Looks like it'll be a wet one.

Great preview, interview and track-walk video from Cathrovision:

oobaa47

God damn....I don't even know where to begin with this one......those bars......those wheels......it sounds like everyone has two pockets full of change.....I can't imagine riding down that gnar on those "death machines", lol.....we need to have a "where are they now" segment....

Ian F

Yeah, I watched that last night. Definitely brought back memories of racing there pre-Diablo. It is funny how some of those trails are older than the kids riding them today.

I have a couple of Fast Trax jerseys from when it was part of the group sponsoring the Guy's Bike Racing Team/Club before I was part of XXL.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I kept looking for myself and cuz, wife was already 4 months into baking a baby. Probably my second to last race.

Ian F

It seems the RedBullTV live feed for the MSA World Champs is blocked in the US. Anyone know of other options? Did a US network pick up the broadcast rights?

Edit: Yep. Will need the NBC Sports Cycling Pass to watch. :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom