2019 Gravity Season

oobaa47

Holy moly!! And on the (b)east coast to boot!!! I thought the World Championships are being held last now? According to the schedule this stop is after the world championships....

Ian F

Not sure. World Champs used to be held at varying times of the year. Only in the past five years or so has it been moved to the end of the season.

oobaa47

I'm debating it, wondering oif I will actually go enough to justify it.......or just get the triple play a couple times during the season
I think the break even point, is 8 or 9 times..... But then you also get 15% off lodging, food, repairs, rentals, etc etc....

V-Dub

I'm debating it, wondering oif I will actually go enough to justify it.......or just get the triple play a couple times during the season
I'll pretty much guarantee that if you get a season pass you'll go more often than your thinking.

Ian F

I'll pretty much guarantee that if you get a season pass you'll go more often than your thinking.

Sometimes, but it really depends on the riding you do. I had a season pass for Highland when I lived less than an hour and a half away and just barely broke even on it because besides DH riding I also did a lot of XC riding at Kingdom as well as a lot of road riding (riding along the coastline is freakin' gorgeous). Plus, I was trying to do more racing which had me away at other venues each weekend.

Right now, I am debating on a pass at Blue Mtn since that is closer to me than Mtn Creek as well as being a tad more trail bike friendly.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This , many times I dont have all day to shred so if I can get out for an hour or two why not .

Top Bottom