2019 [Usually CR] Funday Monday

that was weird yesterday - we got a drizzle in the b'burg but could see the line of heavy rain moving along the ridge.
not sure if anymore came through last night - POD (passed out drunk) -

Funny part is with these periodic rains its keeping our trails here in the hero zone. Unfortunately vegetation is on steriods...

Reactions: Tim
Ugh. My wife has a dentist appointment at 6 and I need to play dad. Hopefully we I can make it next week.

I was there yesterday and ended at 5pm just as the storm started. I ducked under the tiny kiosk for 10 min to wait it out. Lightning struck like within a mile of newmans lane. It was CLOSE AF. Conditions were good overall with decent amount of mud puddles and slickness in some. It will be 50/50 today. Sorry I'm not help but I can only imagine it is worse today than the conditions i experienced. I didn't get to ride quarry side or across newmans lane. Was saving that for last and then BOOM. Good luck

Trying to get there, 287 is locked down coming out of New Brunswick,
You going blue first?

We made it! No mud at all (lying). Woo hoo see you next week!

@Dominique
@Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST
@Shaymoney
@jklett
@scotth

80DB9BFB-9170-4734-9F8E-084D0D04319B.jpeg
573A16EB-7888-4B7E-AB5D-0C9F85650DC3.jpeg
1604FFB5-7126-43FB-919E-33929E9D3862.jpeg

Pretty great Monday ride, don’t think there was any better way to celebrate being a newly grad besides riding in mud on top of mud on top of mud.
It’s gonna take me awhile to clean that off the bike.
Bring it on for the next Monday ride.

Thoughts for tomorrow? We didn't get much rain here in Flemington today. Just want to know if I should pack the bike.

Back
Top Bottom