2019 [Usually CR] Funday Monday

Rileyville is a bad traffic climb during rush hour, especially now with 518 bridge closing in Hopewell.

thanks Rick - forgot about the bridge...maybe skip the climb, and cut across ridge to mountain.

thanks Rick - forgot about the bridge...maybe skip the climb, and cut across ridge to mountain.
Do half the climb (it isnt a tight road at the bottom), to saddle shop, enjoy the rollers on there and come back Runyon like you had...

Looking out the window right now
giphy-3.gif

Ok I am going to say this ride is on. It was so-so on Saturday but we have had 2 days to dry out and one of my observations was that this place needs to be ridden more. Unless we get hammered overnight, which you know is always possible, this ride is going to happen.

Meet at Newman's Lane at 5:30. We'll probably get a 90 minute ride in.

Kirt and I are going out to the park tomorrow morning for a few hours and if it's not any better at all, we will reassess. But for now, bring your bike to work.

Ok I am going to say this ride is on. It was so-so on Saturday but we have had 2 days to dry out and one of my observations was that this place needs to be ridden more. Unless we get hammered overnight, which you know is always possible, this ride is going to happen.

Meet at Newman's Lane at 5:30. We'll probably get a 90 minute ride in.

Kirt and I are going out to the park tomorrow morning for a few hours and if it's not any better at all, we will reassess. But for now, bring your bike to work.

Yeeeessss!

Well we got hammered of course overnight. Ill
Update later but I’m not optimistic.

Was there anywhere around here that didn't get hit hard? Nassau?

I hate to even mention it, but is Round Valley OK?

Was there anywhere around here that didn't get hit hard? Nassau?

I hate to even mention it, but is Round Valley OK?

of course it is ok. except for the 15' before the road at the payphone.

Just an FYI we are in Vermont this week so if you want a fun Monday with the crew you’ll have to come up north. Maybe next week we can restart.

Back
Top Bottom