2019 [Usually CR] Funday Monday

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Eh try it, very fun. Even I have been known to make a guest appearance on this...
Unless I get canned from my job or want to get canned... weekday rides are unlikely
Also... I prolly would blow up after 2 mins with that crew lol

thegock

BIKE FIXN IMG_20190408_185303-01.jpg

Bike fixing on Gilbride

serviceguy

View attachment 92552

Bike fixing on Gilbride

This picture is like a Rembrandt realistic painting, with the main focus, off the actual picture center, on the bike repair (department of transportation style, one working and 4 watching, or should be 10 watching?), then in the back you have a guy doing a manual and in the forefront the social media addicted doing his thing and finally the OOS watching over him. That is art at its finest! Think 'The Night Watch'...

Last edited:

serviceguy

Close, but I don't do social media (other than mtbnj and strava :p). Work was blowing up a bit and I kept getting Slack notifications.
I wish I could manage that while riding, usually if I am not reachable for more the 30 minutes people seem to forget even how to breath on their own...wasn't taking a stab at you, the character did fit the picture.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wish I could manage that while riding, usually if I am not reachable for more the 30 minutes people seem to forget even how to breath on their own...

Haha, yeah I'm fortunate in that I currently work with a lot of really smart people.

wasn't taking a stab at you, the character did fit the picture.

Lol no worries. It's funny that there are pictures of me in two different parking lots with my phone out. Too bad nobody had their cameras out in the other two parking lots.

Top Bottom