2018 Trek Farley EX 8 - Basically New *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Size 17.5
Price $2600
https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/fat-bikes/farley-ex/farley-ex-8/p/17074/

Condition - mostly brand new.... seriously. Stock tires/wheelset/cassette/rotors have never seen dirt. Frame has two test rides at allaire, and one ride at Wiss using a carbon wheelset. Bluto fork has one more ride on it at French Creek on our Farley 7 (to make it hardtail instead of rigid for a race).

Swapped dropper for Thomson Elite setback... dont have dropper.

Does't get much newer than this. Wife decided she doesn't need/want full suspension and wants to harness her skills on a hardtail race bike instead. Need $$ to purchase said race bike. Help fund awesome wife doing awesome things.

2018-05-13 11.21.46.jpg

2018-05-13 11.21.55.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.23.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.43.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.04.jpg

2018-05-13 11.22.13.jpg

Last edited:
You do realize JT will be on this soon enough just saying...
Some should scoop this up quick before that happens.

this is bad timing, i was riding jungle today and thinking how much fun i could have with fat tires on my bike . . .

I can't wait to see what Serena will do on a proper race bike. Good call, and great deal on this one. GLWS.

I can't wait to see what Serena will do on a proper race bike. Good call, and great deal on this one. GLWS.

Thanks Ken. I'm more worried about what I'm gonna ride once I can't keep up with her and JT.... But that's a damn good problem to have! Throwing some 3.8s on my Carver for the first time today.

@P.Uribe I sent ya a PM with my cell #. Not sure if you saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom