2018 Monday Ride

WickedSistahEast

This is what I need to learn to do more often. I’m my own worst enemy too frequently. These temps don’t help either. Looking forward to 55/60 deg rides.
It's not really by choice. My best friend, who is also a coach, yelled at me repeatedly, until I gave in and tried the whole: off day thing. Usually it means though that I either run, lift weights, or do skills....I just don't tell him that hahaha yesterday however....I was stretching, lying on the floor, and watching movies. It felt great :)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's not really by choice. My best friend, who is also a coach, yelled at me repeatedly, until I gave in and tried the whole: off day thing. Usually it means though that I either run, lift weights, or do skills....I just don't tell him that hahaha yesterday however....I was stretching, lying on the floor, and watching movies. It felt great :)

yea im my own worst enemy, its VERY hard for me to sit still and do nothing for a day, understanding the reasoning/theory behind it doesnt make it any easier to follow.

Top Bottom