2018 Monday Ride

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Interesting ride tonight - was chatting with @Glenn, and the only maybe was @FiremanJay.
Jay came cruising in, as well as another rider, who introduced herself as @Shannon, new MTBNJ team member.
I didn't ask if she was on here yet. She said @muddybike would be there, and while discussing whether to wait,
@WickedSistahEast pulled in. (Nice to meet you, even if we didn't get to chat this time around)

Then it gets more interesting, another rider pulls in, and asks if we are the fun group. Of Course!
He claims he works with Joe P****** and Pat P*****, hmmm - oh, you mean @UtahJoe and @HumanVise.
His name is Tim, and we know they grow Tims there. Nice chatting with ya - come back with the fancy bike, and we can
do a proper loop.

Anyway, I managed to double flat my tallboy, jammed enough air in to make it back from the gilbride lot, with one stop for a pump up.
@another_tim did not know to take a pic whenever someone is doing bike maintenance on the trail - so maybe it didn't happen.

nice meeting some new people, and getting to say hello to Kristine.

Last edited:

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@WickedSistahEast @muddybike @shannon is she on here yet?
20180827_191442.jpg

Another great ride!

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Interesting ride tonight - was chatting with @Glenn, and the only maybe was @FiremanJay.
Jay came cruising in, as well as another rider, who introduced herself as @Shannon, new MTBNJ team member.
I didn't ask if she was on here yet. She said @muddybike would be there, and while discussing whether to wait,
@WickedSistahEast pulled in. (Nice to meet you, even if we didn't get to chat this time around)

Then it gets more interesting, another rider pulls in, and asks if we are the fun group. Of Course!
He claims he works with Joe P****** and Pat P*****, hmmm - oh, you mean @UtahJoe and @HumanVise.
His name is Tim, and we know they grow Tims there. Nice chatting with ya - come back with the fancy bike, and we can
do a proper loop.

Anyway, I managed to double flat my tallboy, jammed enough air in to make it back from the gilbride lot, with one stop for a pump up.
@another_tim did not know to take a pic whenever someone is doing bike maintenance on the trail - so maybe it didn't happen.

nice meeting some new people, and getting say hello to Kristine.

Which Tim do you speak of? :)

I just checked, there are 14 Tim's in our company, 6 in our location, and 3 in my group (all Mech E's).

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
3 in my group (all Mech E's).
We all (3 in our group) stood in the same spot about 20 minutes ago as @M3Tim relayed this story to me, and I thought we were gonna rip a hole in the space time continuum. There was a Tim-gravity-well and it took some effort to climb out of and get back to my desk.

TPI_Elky

I was thinking about doing this until I saw the temps. (really wanted to make it 2 weeks in a row). Decided for a quick ride at nearby Deer Park (which turned out to be almost 14 miles). Hope everyone had a good ride. I'll try to make it there some weeks during the fall.

Top Bottom