2018 Monday Ride - IT'S STILL FUN WALTER!

fidodie

Staff member
gotcha; this is one of the more gnarly parks, right? I remember that there are some steep road climbs in that area; the trails gotta be steep and twisty as well?
Plenty of tech, and plenty of climbing - neither is sustained, with some great connectors, switchbacks, and flowy-fun.
This is not a fast ride, it is casual pace, no-drop, regroup at top-of-climbs/splits, go when everyone is ready.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
gotcha; this is one of the more gnarly parks, right? I remember that there are some steep road climbs in that area; the trails gotta be steep and twisty as well?

depends on your definition of gnarly (this is a relative term after all) its not like jungle or wawayanda but it does have some techy sections and some climby section, like @fidodie said, a decent mix.

fidodie

Staff member
wouldnt that make it "super fun" monday?
no matter what, it is super fun - just as the last of the baby boomers, I don't say super......and fun monday just rolls off the tongue (and fingers)
i think this super thing was a result of the teachers telling kids not to use the adverb very, as it is very likely that there is a very better word.

that being what it is, I'm not feeling it tonight. I may just go for a walk.....