2018 H2H Race Series

DFrost

I raced fat bike open at Ringwood for cat 2 but there is no category next to my name. How do unresolved this. Great ride at a great park!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I raced fat bike open at Ringwood for cat 2 but there is no category next to my name. How do unresolved this. Great ride at a great park!

Looks like the cat title is at the bottom of one page and your name/stats start on the next. You're under the fat bike 1/2/3 group.

Edit: I don't believe they separate each individual class. All lumped together, no?

DFrost

Looks like the cat title is at the bottom of one page and your name/stats start on the next. You're under the fat bike 1/2/3 group.

Edit: I don't believe they separate each individual class. All lumped together, no?
Other racers show a category on their line, that is cat 1 and 2.

DFrost

Screenshot_2018-04-17-07-08-26.png

Team Town Cycle

Yes, it's just one class this year.

Team Town Cycle

Sorry... I was looking at the PDF version.

Day of license vs yearly?

Sorry... That's all I got. :/

I'll let the promoter step in now.
That's probably it. USA Cycling is being a bit weird on how they are showing results for annual vs. one day licenses. They used to show everyone, they just didn't assign points if you didn't have an annual license. Now, it's a little confusing - if you create a free account, you can "claim" your results. Someone else told me that they used to have an annual, but they don't this year, and their results are listed, so ...

Either way, that doesn't affect your H2H points. Those will always be the same, annual or one day license.

Mountain Bike Mike

@Team Town Cycle - How was the overall turn out for this event? How many total racer / participants...

I saw a few social media post of racers friends from Maryland and others that usually race MASS rather than H2H... So it looks like Ringwood drew people in from further away

Team Town Cycle

@Team Town Cycle - How was the overall turn out for this event? How many total racer / participants...

I saw a few social media post of racers friends from Maryland and others that usually race MASS rather than H2H... So it looks like Ringwood drew people in from further away
Our numbers were down a bit. Pre-reg was a little lower than usual. Not as many "day of" registrations (percentage wise) - the weather definitely hurt us there. When the weather is nice, you definitely get more day of registrations. A bunch of no-shows (wimps! :)). We had someone come all the way from Maine, for goodness sake! Of course, he said they still have snow where he lives, so ...

All you can do is try to put together a good course, and it's a bit of a crap shoot from there, right?

Team Town Cycle

There was someone taking photos in the woods - are those posted anywhere?
As far as I know, there weren't any professional photogs there - Don Madsen was down in Chester at NICA. If anyone knows otherwise, we'd love to see them too!

Someone from Cat 2 19+ (I think) shot this video -

Last edited:
Top Bottom