2018 H2H Race Series

Team Town Cycle

Does anyone have the GPX file of the Cat-1/2 loop? I would like to go up today and ride the course.. Thank you
What Utah said (and thanks Utah!). Map on Facebook/Twitter as well.

There should be some peeps out there today cleaning up the joint, starting around 4. Pretty sure DVW got the last of the big trees chain-sawed out of there on Monday, but there is still some branches, etc. out there, so don't text and ride - you may wind up with a branch in your ... spokes.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When the race course will be marked?

See bottom

FF82302B-743B-407D-A6A3-736AF8B6A9EF.png

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any clue how far the holeshot is to the singletrack sunday?

ST is far into the course. They will be plenty of space to do whatever you want/can early until it will be very very difficult to pass. Bring your A game for the ST.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
ST is far into the course. They will be plenty of space to do whatever you want/can early until it will be very very difficult to pass. Bring your A game for the ST.
I love ringwood and wet techy rocks but ss is slow if it’s a long prologue.

BrianGT3

Rode the course Thursday with my friend Rob, first 1/2 is very similar to last year. Start right on the fireroad which is one endless climb. Right before you hit the fireroad downhill the climb gets even steeper! Then bomb the fireroad, short downhill recovery to another endless climb that throws in some rocks and tech the closer you get to the top. Its double track at this point very particular lines over the rocks. Bomb another fireroad. Then a massive fireroad climb that feeds you into single track with punchy climbs for last 3.5 miles of the course. Out of this 3.5 I think a mile and half is similar to last year. The single track is a blast, flowy mixed with rock tech. They did a great job with course layout this year, keep cat 2 at 1 lap should mitigate all the traffic that was present from last year. Watch out for sniper rocks on the downhills, that's how I wound up getting a flat last year. Rain on sunday should make things interesting. 50/50 on whether or not I'm doing this one, I've been lifting all winter and currently running 15 lbs over race weight and will most likely blow up after 1st lap. But what better way to shock the body into race mode than doing a race?

Top Bottom