2018 H2H Race Series

terrabike01

i was a bit upset about that orange rice burner parked between our trucks....

nice meeting you too - you were zipping along when you went by me after 4.5 hours.
LOL. At least it was leaning away from your truck. And its too bad it wasn't a KTM! When they first parked it there the kick stand was kind of sinking into the ground. I think it was on the verge of tipping over at one point. It's all good. Cya on the trails or at the next race!

xc62701

I agree with the great reviews above! It was a great day to be on a bike! Warm for once, and such a good course. It was a real bike handlers course out there for sure. It was great on the fatty but I've never raced those downhills on the fatty before. That thing is a handful going down that last long descent. It was bumpy goodness out there! Thanks mtbnj!

choop

Great job done my MTBNJ. Thank you!!!

The course was great even though it was my first time on it and the hardest course I have had to tackle. But it definitely has me a bit more motivated to get out of the comfort zone of my home trails and head north. The boy had a great time as well and I can't believe how well the cat 3 juniors handled the course. There is going to be a serious group of shredders coming up the ranks very, very soon.

drkmtb

Wow! Great job by the MTBNJ crew out there today, and for all of the unseen time needed to prep the course and get things race-day ready! Thanks again so much for your hard work and making the day FUN! Good weather and a great course is helpful, but in the end, the vibe begins and ends with the people and the crowd. Thanks again to the MTBNJ crew and of course the crowd, our local race community and families, that showed up to race, cheer and enjoy the outdoors. Special thanks to Norm and the crew. Any chance of getting Eric out there in the future with some live music? Enjoy the week everyone and tell your friends about Stewart, the next A.C. Daughtry Security H2H race schedule stop.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any chance of getting Eric out there in the future with some live music?

Haha, I asked @capedoc about music but he thought I just meant music piped into the PA. I was referring to him bringing his banjo and hanging out on a rock in the middle of nowhere. Kinda like Jimmy.

On that note, big props to @soundz for hanging out in the woods, taking pics, and giving them away. Much thanks Jimmy!

Kaleidopete

Mooch Madness-
Come for the LARPing, stay for the racing.
Great day out there.
Thanks to all who came out to ride bikes in circles in the woods.
It seemed like everyone left everything out on the course (even some clothes and a cooler).
Great job!
Hope you all had a blast.

TE]

How about my eyeglasses? silver frame self darkening prescription? It's a long shot, but maybe someone found 'em

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haha, I asked @capedoc about music but he thought I just meant music piped into the PA. I was referring to him bringing his banjo and hanging out on a rock in the middle of nowhere. Kinda like Jimmy.

OMG Thats what you meant? Hahaha I didn't realize you wanted me to 'play' music. Thought you meant play music on an ipod hahaha!

@drkmtb Good chatting with you and thank you for the kind words!

Last edited:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How about my eyeglasses? silver frame self darkening prescription? It's a long shot, but maybe someone found 'em

Ugh, sorry, I don't think so.
What I saw of the lost & found was what I listed.
@Norm @ dominique - any glasses turn up?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No glasses.

Bunch of clothes. Few bottles but they will get tossed soon enough.

moose35

Team Mtbnj pics

@Norm
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 951.jpg
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 955.jpg
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 1183.jpg
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 1186.jpg
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 1188.jpg

@Dominique
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 929.jpg
Mooch Madness H2H 2018 931.jpg

Mooch Madness H2H 2018 1220.jpg