2018 H2H Race Series

See you tomorrow.

Drone-feature-1.jpg

20170501_100821.jpg

I think I lost my Garmin 820 in the parking lot where the main road comes in. I was parked near the trees on the left.. I either lost it there or maybe on the road going out. Please PM me if you found one. I'm lost without it. Thanks

I think I lost my Garmin 820 in the parking lot where the main road comes in. I was parked near the trees on the left.. I either lost it there or maybe on the road going out. Please PM me if you found one. I'm lost without it. Thanks

Found my Garmin! It was about 3 feet under my truck in my driveway. Don't ask me how it got there! So all is good!

Much Kudos to the MTBNJ gang for an awesome race and a well marked course! Thanks for all your hard work, time and dedication to the sport.

Thanks mtbnj
Was an awesome day in the woods with a bunch of great people. The course was well marked and had a good mix of everything.

Zoe had an absolute blast today. (Besides the never-ending uphill at the beginning) she loves riding on all those rocks.

I also wanted to thank the other cat3 women for allowing her to come up to the podium with them that made Zoes day even better. Plus gave my wife and I a huge smile.

20180422_102442.jpg

And the food was good

Mooch Madness-
Come for the LARPing, stay for the racing.
Great day out there.
Thanks to all who came out to ride bikes in circles in the woods.
It seemed like everyone left everything out on the course (even some clothes and a cooler).
Great job!
Hope you all had a blast.

IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0412.JPG
IMG_0418.JPG

Attachments