2018 Gravity Season

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have HR2 upfront and minion on the back. It’s been a good combo for DH and trails. I hope they can still make the 4/20 opening...I was looking forward to it.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any recommendations for a helmet? I was thinking about getting a Giro Switchblde or the new Bell super DH.. Both are Dh certified helmets with removable chin bars.
What say you?

oobaa47

Haven't heard much regarding the season ticket presale. It's usually out Jan/Feb. Here we are less than 4 weeks til the open and their website doesn't have any info. I just called and they said it should be posted "in a few weeks". I asked about an opening date and they couldn't give an answer. Anyone hear anything?

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haven't heard much regarding the season ticket presale. It's usually out Jan/Feb. Here we are less than 4 weeks til the open and their website doesn't have any info. I just called and they said it should be posted "in a few weeks". I asked about an opening date and they couldn't give an answer. Anyone hear anything?
Think I saw something on Facebook about getting the discounted season pass will still be available, and they said fingers crossed opening day still looks possible

oobaa47

Think I saw something on Facebook about getting the discounted season pass will still be available, and they said fingers crossed opening day still looks possible

Thanks ryanp......just saw it......they posted an in-depth update on 3/14......sweet!!!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Went boarding yesterday and hard to believe they could be open in less than a month... it was a slushy mess... then again, that hard clay does drain pretty fast...

qclabrat

We got way too much snow this month, still has 35 trails opened. Don't see anything earlier than a May opening.

02camaro

They still seem optimistic for a late April opening. Hopefully it's true.
Screenshot_20180328-130005.png
Screenshot_20180328-130005.png

Top Bottom