May 20 Binghamton, NY
June 3 Thunder Mountain, MA
June 17 Blue Mountain, PA
July 15 Sugarbush, VT
Aug 12 Victory Hill, VT
Aug 26 Mountain Creek
Sept 23 Killington, VT
Sept 30 Wilmington, NY
Oct 21 Thunder Mountain, MA Finals (Double Points)

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How long was the wait for each stage?
Not long at all , they started the group's according to the amount of people in them so if you started when your supposed to wait times were normal and never longer than a minute or so after stage 1

DanBrodeen

Like I said last Sunday, you guys run a great race in a great place. Looking forward the next one. I have to ask, same stages?
Thanks man! We were just talking at the shop today about how we will mix it up. Definitely going to be different on multiple stages.

DanBrodeen

https://www.bikereg.com/38189
E4ABDAB1-930F-47EE-A654-FAFD3B4E1CBA.jpeg

Ian F

Not long at all , they started the group's according to the amount of people in them so if you started when your supposed to wait times were normal and never longer than a minute or so after stage 1

Yeah - there's a bit of a wait for Stage 1, but after that everyone gets spread out pretty quickly.

There is an incentive to finish as early as possible - if you finish towards the end the food will be gone. :(

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Was thinking of exploring Glen Park tomorrow afternoon. Have never been. Any 411 on conditions since the storm? Also, any insight on what to expect as a first timer? From what I’ve read/pics I’ve seen fair amount of stiff climbs and swoopy descents? How would it compare to Allamuchy riding? Since I hear it’s not well marked, any gps tracks of a 2 hour loop are appreciated. Found some trails on Trailforks but not much on Strava or Maprika. Thanks in advance.

Ian F

My Strava routes from the enduro event last year. Maybe it will help?

https://www.strava.com/activities/1272680877

It's definitely a fun place to ride, but it's not really a "loop" from what I can tell. You take the one climb up multiple times and ride different trails to the bottom. The trail system is sort of tailor built for enduro or shuttling.

Top Bottom