2018 Fit Bike Co VHS

walter

Fourth Party
Selling my 2 month old Fit VHS. This bike is stupid fun and I'm only selling it to buy something else. Not much info to give other than its got a 21 inch top tube. Other than some goose poop on the tires from Sayreville skate park, its in mint condition. I swapped out the stock red tires for all black Merrits. I also removed the down tube sticker because it literally had a picture of a VHS cassette on it.

First pick is bike in stock form, next 2 are how it looks now. I paid $430 2 months ago, new tires and stock tires included, as well as brand new pegs.

Posted elsewhere, but figured I'd post here as well. $375.
FB_IMG_1523146015142.jpg20180407_193306.jpg20180407_193126.jpg20180407_193047.jpg

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I like what you did to the bike from a visual standpoint. All black is always good.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose to replace this, since this is already a cool bike.

And someone should buy this, because it's a solid deal.

walter

Fourth Party
I like what you did to the bike from a visual standpoint. All black is always good.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose to replace this, since this is already a cool bike.

And someone should buy this, because it's a solid deal.

Planet Bike just started selling Sunday, ssoooooooo...........

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just noticed you and me have the same grill. That's all I got.

GLWS

walter

Fourth Party
Little bump for the price drop. $325. I put money down on another bike so this one need a to go. Posted on other sites as well but would like to sell local. Buy it for your kid, buy it for yourself, whatever you do, just buy it

walter

Fourth Party
Clark and Glenn both passed on this awesomeness, one last bump before I go meet some stranger in a dark alley......

Top Bottom