2018 BIYF March Madness Double Elimination Tournament

goodvibe

Good times. Thanks for the motivation. It was fun. I was motivated a little bit more than I usually would have without the contest.

IMG_8803.JPG

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
love the random flowers. saw some short blue stuff today.

when i left the house today, it was about 52@noon. Got to the Sussex Branch Trail Head, it was 45.
it isn't that far, or that much gain in altitude!!!

Kaleidopete

Saw @Kaleidopete @ Mooch. He was riding strong.View attachment 67618
I got just over three hours riding today, then my battery died, I bet it would have been 3.5 hours.
But I think I'll need more than that since ji liong said he's riding long today!;)
And long he did ride! 15+ hours today, to prove he is the champion! Congratulations Li Liong! Li Long and prosper.:)

Last edited:

liong71er

I got just over three hours riding today, then my battery died, I bet it would have been 3.5 hours.
But I think I'll need more than that since ji liong said he's riding long today!;)
And long he did ride! 15+ hours today, to prove he is the champion! Congratulations Li Liong! Li Long and prosper.:)
I must say,riding everyday for straight three moon isn't easy task for working person..and sir.Pete you're a fine gentlemen for putting a constant fight against your oponents lots of energy and dedication to do such efforts Bravo,my deep respect for your great work and to all others whose riding outside regardless your position you're all are winning in my thoughts!!.
Congratulations. ..

liong71er

Congrats Gentleman!
What a great battle - pushing each other!

It was fitting that the battle of division winners met up in the final week.

Results are up, @liong71er takes the tournament cup!
I'll go on swag collection run today, and see what i can find for prizes.
Thank you Patrick for taking care and running this contest,I understand it's not an easy task for you either thank you.
As for the swag,...I refuse to accept it I already get what I want ..fitness and fun while partake this contest without this contest I might not riding this much (my status is 2259miles and 217hrs)

Would you mind organized a group ride?that way we can meet you personally and I can get you adult beverages as a token my appreciation..

Top Bottom