2018 BIYF March Madness Double Elimination Tournament

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Wait... is it too late to join?

there is a late entry fee, but it can be arranged.

Thank you Patrick for taking care and running this contest,I understand it's not an easy task for you either thank you.
As for the swag,...I refuse to accept it I already get what I want ..fitness and fun while partake this contest without this contest I might not riding this much (my status is 2259miles and 217hrs)

Would you mind organized a group ride?that way we can meet you personally and I can get you adult beverages as a token my appreciation..

I'm happy to be the book-keeper for BIYF. It also keeps me motivated, and I get to track some epic adventures by the participants!

As far as swag goes - i'm hitting up a couple bike shops for their promo stuff, so it might be chain oil, or a cleaning kit.
Hb donated a couple of jerseys a few years back, and a tent that uses the bike as the poles. HG donated some cleaning products.
We'll see what i find this time around for Pete and you.
----
And we'll need to organize a group ride! Volunteers?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Would you mind organized a group ride?that way we can meet you personally and I can get you adult beverages as a token my appreciation..
Would this be a mtb ride or one of those "I went to Coney Island and had a hot dog" type of ride?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Would this be a mtb ride or one of those "I went to Coney Island and had a hot dog" type of ride?

if you organize it, than it is whatever you want it to be......overpeck to coney island? or the High Mountain invitational?

Top Bottom