2017 Trek Crocket 54cm - price drop rock bottom $1000

Discussion in 'Bikes for sale' started by lurker, Jun 15, 2017.

1. lurker

lurker New Member

2017 trek crockett frame build. Disc, size 54, internal cable routing. Built it up with shimano 105 crank and rear derailleur, 1x11 with a wolftooth 40t 1x chainring and sram pg 1170 11-36 cassette. Awesome gear range and more than capable to handle some road duty as well. Trp sprye mechanical disc brakes 160/140. Gevenalle cx1 friction/index shifters. Salsa cowbell 2 handlebar. Has bontrager saddle, seatpost and stem. Custom built wheels with dt350 hubs and wtb cx i19 rims. Wheelset weighs right above 1500g. Comes with continental 32c cycloking tires with one ride on them.

Overall bike is in great shape. The camo tape on the chainstay is covering a spot where my cadence sensor got dirt on it and rubbed the paint. Otherwise bike is ready to rip for cross season. Super light, very fast and fun. Don't totally need to sell but I miss having a mountain bike. will ship at buyers expense, figure 75-100 through bike flights. Any questions just ask away - $1600

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. pooriggy

pooriggy Well-Known Member Team MTBNJ Halter's

No price, if you are giving it away I'll take it. Thx.

3. lurker

lurker New Member

doh good catch, i always miss something on these ads

4. vanseggern1

vanseggern1 Member

5. lurker

lurker New Member

price drop, gotta finish up the wedding expenses! i wont go lower than the current price drop so dont ask

6. wonderturtle

wonderturtle Well-Known Member

that's a nice looking ride. GLWS