2017 Tour de France Thread

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
Kittel abandons. "Bling" Matthews is your new points leader.

Bling-Interview-3-of-24.jpg

BLING BLING

hotsauce

"Bling" Matthews
Worst pro cycling nickname in a while. Non-Spaniards with self given nicknames are trying way too hard.

Matthews is executing the Sagan strategy of the last few years at 70% of the effectiveness and it's working since the field is so thin. He's all but locked up the €25,000 pot of gold in Paris.

Now Dege or EBH for the win in stage 21?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Worst pro cycling nickname in a while. Non-Spaniards with self given nicknames are trying way too hard.

Matthews is executing the Sagan strategy of the last few years at 70% of the effectiveness and it's working since the field is so thin. He's all but locked up the €25,000 pot of gold in Paris.

Now Dege or EBH for the win in stage 21?
Dege is becoming the new Bouhani by coming in 3rd and then protesting that someone took his line. Good to see EBH getting a shot since he is normally in a support roll.

Bling probably should have been world champ in Richmond, if stupid Simon Gerrans wasn't being all selfish.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I've always liked Dege but that protest was a bit BS. Hopefully it was a one-off thing.

Don't talk down on the Savior.
Yeah, I always thought Gerrans was a bit into himself.

Yeah, the protest was bs, if Dege had some balls, he had plenty of room to make it around and avoid the inevitable elbow flick from bling.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Micheal Matthews will somehow crash out and the green jersey will just be a joke.

RIP Kittel

rick81721

Lothar
Michal Kwiatkowski popped up in my strava "follow" list a few days ago so hit the button. Pretty amazing that the guy rides the TT section today as a warmup at 20+ mph, then 3 hrs later rips it at 27+

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Michal Kwiatkowski popped up in my strava "follow" list a few days ago so hit the button. Pretty amazing that the guy rides the TT section today as a warmup at 20+ mph, then 3 hrs later rips it at 27+
His 'lunch' rides are also like 100 miles.

Top Bottom