2017 Tour de France Thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
sucks the stage i would like to watch (based on the elevation) is on a weekend...

Blair

If they can't determine by the tire, it is based on other parts of the bike or body.
I guess it must be the bike because kittels body looks to be further back. I was shocked he made it because it looked like he got either a late start on the sprint or didn't realize how close they were to the finish.

Blair

Another blow to the dimension data main sponsor. Money doesn't buy wins in the tdf haha.

rlb

Does anyone watch the official TDF recaps on YouTube? They couldn't do a worse job if they tried. 3 minutes of my life wasted watching yesterday's recap!

ekuhn

Does anyone watch the official TDF recaps on YouTube? They couldn't do a worse job if they tried. 3 minutes of my life wasted watching yesterday's recap!

I wish NBCSN would do like an hour recap show. Fast forwarding thru the 3 hr show is sometimes to much.

Show the important stuff start, breakaways, sprint and KOM spots, crashes, finish. Include some Bobke and Jens filler and perfecto.

Blair

These are comical because they start with the finish. I put one on and immediately it's so and so won so immediate spoiler and I turn it off. YouTube has been extra crappy lately as they continue to bombard us with more and more ads.

mustclime

I find this years TDF very boring. Needs more mountains. Back in the old days the entire tour was 21 days of mountains, with 2 gears and the roads were dirt.....very wimpy these days.

hotsauce

List of DNF and OTL on stage 9 drops a bunch more heavy hitters.

Capture.JPG

Demare took half the FDJ team with him and missed the time cut. Kittel has his first green jersey in the bag.

Also RIP Juraj.

Top Bottom