Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry guys, I didn't hear back right away and my window opened ,so I'm already out here.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm here now, what's your eta? I'll do a loop of blue and white and be back at the lot around 415-430.
Tex me.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be at CR around 3:30. Gonna head out on SS, let me know if anyone is around.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All you goons on this thread should go to the TM this Saturday. You know the fast riders destroy everything anyway. Come help fix it.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's

scotth

CR is the spot, but you guys are scary....plus, I’d need someone to watch my boys for a few. One of these days I’ll get there.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let's pencil in this Thursday 3/29) for opening night. If any precipitation falls between now and then, it's off. I've gotten confirmation from the locals it should be good to go.

Plan to meet around 430 and wheels down at 445. We can pick up stragglers during the ride. But that means you miss the warm-up. I'm not sure what kind of pace we'll be doing, but we'll minimize the stops and keep a strong tempo pace at least.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah,
I live in the wrong part of Jersey.:(
Yeah, it would be a shame for you to drive all that way and get dropped in less then 10 minutes.
giphy (3).gif

Top Bottom