Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20170616_081318.jpg

Dairyman

Is this ride still going on? I was planning on going to chimney for the first time on Thursday. What time do you start?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Preride LewMo again perhaps? @pooriggy @jShort , @BrianGT3 ? If not, we usually arrive around 4:30, do a lap of blue and back through the lot around 5 for anyone else @Dairyman

If i pre ride lew mo it will be Saturday. As long as the conditions permit, I'll be back Thursday. Ready to push the pace once again. Maybe DT can keep up for 90 minutes this time??

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
If i pre ride lew mo it will be Saturday. As long as the conditions permit, I'll be back Thursday. Ready to push the pace once again. Maybe DT can keep up for 90 minutes this time??
Ha. I am back in slow endurance mode on ss anyways. I will come for a beat down however the watermelon on my quad from ringwood may not agree with me.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I am blaming not making. 90 minutes on @pooriggy not making climbs, falling over and playing possum. Then, after he conserves energy on the climbs while I am trying to get PRs he blocks you....then proceeds to take off like a bat out of hell when it gets flat again. @pooriggy ...follow your own advice and ride more rocks so you don't get off and walk the hills... @jShort move up sandbagger...

Top Bottom