Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
and? Don't you have more bikes than me?

and i just purchased another dropper, and getting another wheel laced

wonder if i'm ever going to ride them?
- i'm going out local exploring tomorrow morning. so lazy!!!

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh man. I was thinking about a one of these. Correct me if I'm wrong @taylor185 but didn't you say that are faster on your LES than on your Epic,even the chunky courses? I have an itch to build a stupid light carbon rigid SS bike but then I remember all the reasons I got rid of my SS.

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh man. I was thinking about a one of these. Correct me if I'm wrong @taylor185 but didn't you say that are faster on your LES than on your Epic,even the chunky courses? I have an itch to build a stupid light carbon rigid SS bike but then I remember all the reasons I got rid of my SS.
do it. you won't regret it. I plan to race this mtb season on my LES (reverting back to geared from SS). Thing is unreal. I had to stop myself from buying a second when I saw the post and price.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
do it. you won't regret it. I plan to race this mtb season on my LES (reverting back to geared from SS). Thing is unreal. I had to stop myself from buying a second when I saw the post and price.

If you really feel the need for a 2nd one, you should buy this then loan it to me.The arrangement will work sort of like a wealthy investor who buy Stradivarius violin and loans it to an upcoming young musical prodigy to play except I am old and highly mediocre. I will need you to swap the saddle, pedals and grips. K thx bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom