2017 NJ CX Cup Schedule

I'm so sad I'm not cat 5 anymore, this was my chance for me and @MissJR to be in the same race.

It is cheap, and it's not far. I'm 75% in for this.

Woah- weird categories for the races though. 2/3/4 are lumped together and no Cat 1 race (ha). I guess Cat 1's are out of luck?
Yeah, we went thru this in another thread. Maybe Jim's training thread? I guess they're trying to increase the #'s in the A (1/2/3) race? There were never more than 5 Cat 1's in all three Masters fields combined last year in the NJBA races.

i'm still confused as to which cat i would register for if i were to register

I am delighted that Ray (TMB) And Edwin (VD) are doing something to bring racing to a new venue in the almost absolute middle of the state.

This is a kid's weekend for us and we have all the various nonsense that day (soccers, Chinese school) so it would be hard to make it. But it would be great if they got a good showing for this.

Yeah, I'm bummed to miss Apple too. I have a friend in town to run the NYC Marathon so taking the weekend off of racing.

It's always nice to see races get good crowds, especially in the first year. The NYC Marathon date will be tough for them to draw the NYC crowd unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm bummed to miss Apple too. I have a friend in town to run the NYC Marathon so taking the weekend off of racing.

It's always nice to see races get good crowds, especially in the first year. The NYC Marathon date will be tough for them to draw the NYC crowd unfortunately.

Doubtful.

On a separate, more serious note: Bridgeton is a little over a week away and current preregistered head count is at 59. As of the time this is posted, Men 4/5 40+ and Men 5 are tied as the largest field, with 11 each. I know we usually see the last minute reg rush, and day-of based on weather, but that's still pretty low for prereg a week out - isn't it?

On a separate, more serious note: Bridgeton is a little over a week away and current preregistered head count is at 59. As of the time this is posted, Men 4/5 40+ and Men 5 are tied as the largest field, with 11 each. I know we usually see the last minute reg rush, and day-of based on weather, but that's still pretty low for prereg a week out - isn't it?

Nah, 59 a week out ids actually pretty high. They'll get 200+ I am sure.

By "sure" I mean "not sure", of course.

BubbleCross is scaring us with price increase already!? Reg'd.

Town Hall is 50-50 at the moment because I have to take my parents to the airport that morning.

Anything else relatively close to Mahwah, NJ that I can add to my potential schedule? Didn't see HPCX on BikeReg yet but may do one day there again. SCCX is close so that may be added if I want a double weekend along with double at Supercross.
crossschedule.jpg

LOL "Cross for a cure for kids". Are kids a disease that we're trying to get rid of?

I know its just bad copy but still funny.

Back
Top Bottom