2017 MTBNJ Stewart 45 pictures

gtluke

The Moped
Here:
https://gtluke.smugmug.com/Biking/2017-Biking-Events/2017-MTBNJ-Stewart-45

I posted this in the comments of the album but here anyway:

Some of these photos need some help. if yours looks kinda bad, email me your photo number (DSC_xxxx) at gtluke@gmail.com and I can see if I can fix it up a bit. I was trying to wrestle my unruely dog (sorry about that if she scared anyone). My wife was operating the aid station so we had to do something with our Tuna, so I chose to try and sit on her in the woods. She's a herding/working dog and goes on many mountain bike rides with me, so seeing so many bikes not being properly chased in the woods fried her brain and she just barked at everyone. She just wanted to run with you or put you all in a group :)

gtluke

The Moped
Since basically the entire team was volunteering, I have no team shots to talk about. Maybe I should describe in detail about all the spots on my body that are itchy right now.

Here' the 4 I got

DSC_1806-X2.jpg

DSC_2019-X2.jpg

DSC_2131-X2.jpg

DSC_2135-X2.jpg

gtluke

The Moped
My picture has a dog in it. I think she wanted to do a lap!!
She did. She squirmed out of her harness at one point and started running with a group of bikes. I really should have done a lap with her in the morning but I didn't want to get up at 4

terrabike01

Here:
https://gtluke.smugmug.com/Biking/2017-Biking-Events/2017-MTBNJ-Stewart-45

I posted this in the comments of the album but here anyway:

Some of these photos need some help. if yours looks kinda bad, email me your photo number (DSC_xxxx) at gtluke@gmail.com and I can see if I can fix it up a bit. I was trying to wrestle my unruely dog (sorry about that if she scared anyone). My wife was operating the aid station so we had to do something with our Tuna, so I chose to try and sit on her in the woods. She's a herding/working dog and goes on many mountain bike rides with me, so seeing so many bikes not being properly chased in the woods fried her brain and she just barked at everyone. She just wanted to run with you or put you all in a group :)
Great job with all the pics. Is there any way to order downloadable digital prints? Thanks

Mare

I was just looking at the pics and thinking, "why didn't I see Luke on the 2nd lap?". Duh...1 lap! Whatever.

I loved seeing Tuna out there so I am glad you brought her! Thanks for all the pics and helping to make the whole day fun!

gtluke

The Moped
Luke, next time can you bring chickens and throw some grain on the course?
Hmm, this might be a fun idea. Baby chicks are only $1 ;)
Maybe next year tuna will be calm enough to herd chickens properly and I'll put on a demonstration ;) . Right now she's smart enough to come get me when a chicken has wandered off to my neighbor's house, but if I tell her to go get it she runs too fast and the chickens freak out and then tuna thinks it's a game and chases it. With proper guidance she walks slow enough and puts all the chickens back in the coop but it's not exactly graceful :)

Mare

Hmm, this might be a fun idea. Baby chicks are only $1 ;)
Maybe next year tuna will be calm enough to herd chickens properly and I'll put on a demonstration ;) . Right now she's smart enough to come get me when a chicken has wandered off to my neighbor's house, but if I tell her to go get it she runs too fast and the chickens freak out and then tuna thinks it's a game and chases it. With proper guidance she walks slow enough and puts all the chickens back in the coop but it's not exactly graceful :)

But the chicks must NOT get hurt or I'll cry, so racers have to hop over them.

Tuna is a tattle tale!! I love the Chronicles of Tuna!!

Top Bottom