2017 MTB Racing

We're registered as Independent though so he hasn't been on any of the Chapter rides.

As a long time MASS participant and race promoter, I'd highly recommend trying to squeeze in some of the events on the schedule after the 6/11/17 date mentioned in your original post.

As a long time MASS participant and race promoter, I'd highly recommend trying to squeeze in some of the events on the schedule after the 6/11/17 date mentioned in your original post.

6/17 was as far as BikeReg had info for. Have all this in excel, and will add as more dates pop up.

Who wants to buy two aging road bikes so I can make room for a MTB? Another bike is a hard sell on the homefront when the storage unit is overflowing with dusty bikes. This "N+1" garbage just gives me "#DIV/0!" when I put it into Excel.

I'd say the price of entry to MTB can be pretty cheap. A used aluminum hardtail with suspension fork can be built for 700 ish. Would also be reasonably light.

I'd say the price of entry to MTB can be pretty cheap.
Yeah and it wood make a good cx pit bike.
Valid points yall!

Life is getting complicated the next few months: big test for work early March then looking for a new apartment with more space for bikes shortly thereafter. I really want to be out there but real life is happening and I can't push it off any longer. I'll give it 50/50 odds at this point.

H2H let's call it tenative

3-25 Mayhem
4-23 Mooch
4-29 WayWay
May? Jungle new venue TBA
6-11 Bulldog
6-25 Lewis
July? Creek

1 drop 6 races, possibly a 7th race
Not sure on State Champ date

Back
Top Bottom