2017 Monster Energy SX

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
There are no "garbage" tracks on the circuit, the dirt is the variable thats what makes it cool. Pumped for Marvin he should have won last year. How about Deano nice ride!
Different dirt is normal but when it has big rocks, chunks of concrete or pieces of wood in ruts that's not a variable...that's careless. Feld being a multi billion doolar company can afford to give the riders good dirt, whether it be sand, clay, top soil etc.

V-Dub

Different dirt is normal but when it has big rocks, chunks of concrete or pieces of wood in ruts that's not a variable...that's careless. Feld being a multi billion doolar company can afford to give the riders good dirt, whether it be sand, clay, top soil etc.
I dont remember seeing chunks of concrete but the guys from Dirt Wurx do an incredible job every week, no doubt. The east coast 250 series starts this weekend looking forward to seeing a couple local kids

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I dont remember seeing chunks of concrete but the guys from Dirt Wurx do an incredible job every week, no doubt. The east coast 250 series starts this weekend looking forward to seeing a couple local kids
Did you see the first or secong round when the wood popped out of the right hand rut? I am mad that ET through it away but Marv n Seely are my second favorites so it's bitter sweet.

DownhillR3

I don't follow SX anymore, nor MX for that matter. But it will still be year #3 at Metlife to watch it in person. Just barely know any of the riders names anymore with all these young guns. Aside from Barcia, him and I used to battle at Walden MX track when we were little tikes.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I don't follow SX anymore, nor MX for that matter. But it will still be year #3 at Metlife to watch it in person. Just barely know any of the riders names anymore with all these young guns. Aside from Barcia, him and I used to battle at Walden MX track when we were little tikes.
All you need to know is the dude ringin out the 2 stroke trying to make the niht show is 43 yo

V-Dub

still waiting for a bar banging battle with dungey and tomac . Seems like when one gets a good start the other is buried and vice versa
Dungey wont bar bang right now he's too smart he's got a 24 piont lead, if it gets close maybe the last couple races you may see him get aggressive

V-Dub

It was a great race. Osborne and Dungey rode like heros to save thier points lead. ET3 made it look easy (it's not). BamBam won his heat race, always my favorite sx of the year

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Osborne had some bad LUCK! He was in a good position and it just all unraveled. Good bye cship. Tomac, here is your next level. The amount of focus to rip those consistently blostering laps is insane. Congrats to Jordy Smith too!

V-Dub

Osborne had some bad LUCK! He was in a good position and it just all unraveled. Good bye cship. Tomac, here is your next level. The amount of focus to rip those consistently blostering laps is insane. Congrats to Jordy Smith too!
I can't believe Milsaps got that tired at this piont of the season, he should been on the podium. His speed has been real good. What is up with Anderson?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I can't believe Milsaps got that tired at this piont of the season, he should been on the podium. His speed has been real good. What is up with Anderson?
He rode awesome. Dungey is phenomenally fit however. Now add that Millsaps is like 6'2" on the same bike and that's a lot of extra leverage to hold on. Andrrson is like most other lights champions. They one thise cships on speed, not smarts. In 450s you need speed and smarts or no bueno. Same thing happened to Barcia and Canard.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just finished watching the race.
Dungey is a great rider (I always want him to do good) but I don't think he has it in him to catch Eli.
I wish Rocsen didn't get hurt he and Tomac would be battling.

Both 250 and 450 had 2 great main's.

Top Bottom