2017 Kona Big Honzo DL 29er sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMuller

Reality bites. Bought yesterday, rode allaire and sprained the f* out of my back. Time to end my mtn career, regrettably. I got a fair deal and would love to recoup. Pm if interested.
L frame, upgraded Fox 34 shock. Upgraded Fox Transfer dropper. 29 rims but takes 27.5. Professionally maintained. New chain and brake pads yesterday. Rode this a bunch before buying. Bike's a blast.

20180225_162145.jpg20180225_162208.jpg

Last edited:
Ill take the Time pedals.
Kidding
Sounds like u better take up knitting.
C'mon man, don't give up that easy. You haven't mtb d for 2 yrs, give it some time.
Thats exactly what i told him.

How are you feeling? You were in bad shape when I saw you in the lot. You weren’t kidding when you said you were selling it tomorrow

Felt it a solid deal buying Wednesday for $1400. Hoping to sell by this Wed for the same.

Last chance to get this nice bike at a nice price. Still in the back of the car since last Thursday when @Hot Action was nice enough to get it in the back of my tiny car. Injury update: Lower lumbar herniated disc and I have a new appreciation of back pain. Yikes.....
All smiles riding with a couple old friends day I bought (Wednesday). Thursday less smiling.

Attachments

• Allaire smile.jpg
    Allaire smile.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 68
Dislike the herniated disc but great pic. You can get over this. I have one herniated and 2 bulging cervical discs. Get the inflammation down and do your PT religiously. Strengthen your core and you'll be back on the bike by mid-Spring. The best therapy for me has been traction to decompress the discs. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom