2017 gravity season

oobaa47

not at all impressed with this new mgmt....no ProGrt, ESC, or GES races, virtually no facebook updates all offseason until very recently, and no info on season passes until like last week. Don't they usually purchase a new rental fleet every year as well and sell off the previous years?

Ian F

I just saw someone (who appears to have some knowledge) post on FB they plan to open on April 15 - snow and trail conditions allowing.

oobaa47

I just saw someone (who appears to have some knowledge) post on FB they plan to open on April 15 - snow and trail conditions allowing.
Sweet!! 2 weeks earlier than normal...Let's hope the necessary trail maintenance will be done.....

Chillydog

IMG_7423.PNG
I saw it wasn't listed on MTBPark pass website. See not there and that's a screen shot from today

DownhillR3

MTBParksPass is great, have a feeling i'll be picking one up this year as well rather than MCBP even though its in my backyard.

oobaa47

Still ridiculously quiet on their social media. Hardly any info. And that update over two weeks ago with an incorrect hyper link still wasn't fixed. Usually this time of the year there is a post per day showing trail work, maintenance, and what new plans they have in store.......hhhmmmmm

DargSide

I really hope they get back on track, it's the best park within 3 hours for me, and the dirt at blue sucks

Still ridiculously quiet on their social media. Hardly any info. And that update over two weeks ago with an incorrect hyper link still wasn't fixed. Usually this time of the year there is a post per day showing trail work, maintenance, and what new plans they have in store.......hhhmmmmm

oobaa47

I really hope they get back on track, it's the best park within 3 hours for me, and the dirt at blue sucks
I'm biased but I think it's the best park in the whole east coast. No park has the variety they have, from smooth flow, to jump lines, to rocks, not too mention the amount of trails......

Ian F

Huh? The MCBP Facebook page announced the April 15 opening a few days ago.

Shit - that's two weeks from now.

Whether or not it's the best park on the East Coast is debatable. IMHO, they need a better "A-Line style" flow trail. Dominion is great if you can ride really lippy jumps, but sucks balls if you can't.

Top Bottom