2017 6 Mile CX Social

Out 4 final exam.

Unless someone is totes pro with linear elastic fracture mechanics and can do Williams eigenfunction expansions for me. Then I'm in.

Sad I can't make this.

I'll drown my worries by riding Pisgah instead.

You guys should plan another.

Out 4 final exam.

Unless someone is totes pro with linear elastic fracture mechanics and can do Williams eigenfunction expansions for me. Then I'm in.

CX or that shit?

Let's be honest, you'll only actually use the skills from one of them...

CX or that shit?

Let's be honest, you'll only actually use the skills from one of them...

413Final_Part2.PNG

This is what sadness looks like.

Sorry ladies and gents. Last minute house stuff to do this evening. I was excited to see @The Heckler's new rig... I expect an epic group shot.

Sorry ladies and gents. Last minute house stuff to do this evening. I was excited to see @The Heckler's new rig... I expect an epic group shot.
New rig is still in the stand:(

In the working, training, life-ing and hydraulics realm, hydro gets the last priority, haha

WE WILL MISS YOU

On the plus side I shouldn't have to pedal nearly as hard.

SCORE!

Much Sadness - I did not make it to the 8/25 CX Social - Didn't connect the dots when we were talking about dates that this was my GF's Birthday. Good news is I remembered before it was too late and had a good celebration with her.

I totally need some CX social though so Labor Day Redux sounds good.

@hotsauce and I are looking for a round 2 on Sat or Sun (probably Sunday) if anyone wants to join. Friendly pace because it'll be earlier in the day and not chasing the last lick of sunlight. Weather permitting.

Sat is 100% not possible. I may be able to squeeze in Sunday morning. The earlier the betterererer.

Back
Top Bottom