2017 6 Mile CX Social

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
It's almost time for the 5th annual 6 mile CX Social!!!!

Where: 6 Mile Canal lot
What: CX Bike ride - social pace with moments of thrilling speed and plenty of stopping with fart joke humor.
When: Friday 8/25 6:00pm!!!

I make it a point to try and plan a social CX ride once a year at 6 mile, usually it's Zach, Justin and myself, last year it blew up and we had 6 people! I'm taking suggestions for dates before I put one in stone.

Give me dates for a Monday or Friday in August that work for y'all!

Time will be "after work" for that day, probably 5-6ish. We'll do the standard down and back rip once. It usually takes about 1:30.

Ice cream in Manville after!

Last edited:

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My new office is 5 minutes from the Rt. 27 lot. I'll ride CX down to the Canal lot, meet up with y'all and hang for the ride back.

I'm off dairy, so no ice cream for me.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
dont' do it next week. Otherwise, I'll do my best to make it. that wuz fun.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In!

Was about to say next Monday, but Delish is a cool dude to have around.

I think Friday would be better.

Last edited:

qclabrat

I don't ride cross and it's completely possible for those like me who don't. this actually sounds like a group ride I'd do. hope you don't regret me tagging on

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Six Mile Group Series Ride is Sat, Aug 19th I think. That Friday may not be the best, but you really just gotta plan it and hope the weather holds. I'm in.
Your Cat 2 social pace last year was borderline kill the Cat 4 guy pace. Lucky for me I upgraded I guess. :dead:

vlkslvr

#CrossIsComing

I am in - just let me know when - anything other than the 12th/13th - I'll be pacing my brother in the Eastern States 100 Trail Run

This is an awesome event and a great way to kickoff the cross season - time to get the knobby's back on the bike!

The Heckler

I'm strongly considering the CompEdge race in Springfield that weekend. Are you suuuuure you don't want to drive to MA?
I'd really love to but I need some good focused time to ride the vacation out of my legs. Current outlook is dismal.

The Heckler

Weather looks GREAT for the whole week. This ride is on for FRIDAY 8/25
6:00PM Canal Lot.

See you there!

Top Bottom