2016 Singlespeed-A-Palooza Thread

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be in Toronto when reg opens and Las Vegas when the race happens. I've never watched the Super Blow in another country.

rlb

I understand there are costs for an event, but I guess it's a supply and demand thing too? As someone who occasionally considers a race for fun I need to logically answer the question "Will I pay $x to ride my bike today?" Maybe it's just not for me!

Not trying to sound like a dick even though it probably comes off that way, my apologies. Back on topic!

xc62701

I was thinking that the price was a bit steep but it is 32 miles. It's not like it'll be a 10 mile course and you're done. I may just throw my hat in the ring this time around too. Maybe fatbike SS ;)

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I'm just happy I'll be able to make this race again after a few years away. This is probably going to be the only non-endurance race I'll do all year. In fact, it'll probably be the only one I've done in the last few years. Yikes.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I understand there are costs for an event, but I guess it's a supply and demand thing too? As someone who occasionally considers a race for fun I need to logically answer the question "Will I pay $x to ride my bike today?" Maybe it's just not for me!

Not trying to sound like a dick even though it probably comes off that way, my apologies. Back on topic!

I get what you are saying...but I have seen @gtluke eat $500 worth of ice pops and food at an SSAP event....@mattybfat and @Mitch drink back their $75 about 12 minutes after they finish the race.

I know some people compare race length with $$$ but for me this race is all about the fun factor and I would actually prefer it to be back to the older 24mile course myself.

Reactions: rlb
Top Bottom