2016 (Remaining) MTBNJ Events Schedule

I wanted to bump this for the upcoming September events,
partially since I was spreading misinformation at the Stewart ride.
Set phasers to "Fun"!

Sep 17: Allaire (@Mitch) will lead a memorial ride for our fallen teammate Chris Schilling. More details to come as the event nears.

Sep 18: Ringwood (@gtluke) will lead an intermediate ride. Ringwood can be a tougher place so we can't offer this as pure beginner but if you show up with the right attitude we'll make sure you have a good time.

Ok actually the 18th is being moved to a later date TBD. Sorry for not updating this.

Does anyone have any of the SingleSpeedForSchilling stickers left?

I retired my old singlespeed frame and it kind of makes me sad not to have one on the new one.

Does anyone have any of the SingleSpeedForSchilling stickers left?

I retired my old singlespeed frame and it kind of makes me sad not to have one on the new one.
I've checked around, but unfortunately there do not seem to be any more.

I had heard rumblings of a short track series post-cross, but earlier than the typical short track series.

Maybe I misunderstood?

Nobody said anything to me about the idea. I'm not sure mid-winter would get us the numbers to support it.

We've kicked around the winter race idea before but nobody really thinks it'll work.

Nobody said anything to me about the idea. I'm not sure mid-winter would get us the numbers to support it.

We've kicked around the winter race idea before but nobody really thinks it'll work.
I will just have to relax and mentally prepare to actually race the short track series this year.

Non fat though...

I think we should go back to a fall series again. We had solid numbers last time we did and BSA is open for it. I think too many got caught up on cross and mtbers were left empty.

Hey look at it this way it's still early throw one race combined with a picnic.
See how numbers look at the end of the day.

I think we should go back to a fall series again. We had solid numbers last time we did and BSA is open for it. I think too many got caught up on cross and mtbers were left empty.

Hey look at it this way it's still early throw one race combined with a picnic.
See how numbers look at the end of the day.
I was thinking the same thing- "MTBNJ's celebration of another year of Cycling"

Back
Top Bottom