2016 post-BIYF group ride: Saturday 4/16

What day are you free to attend a group ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rlb

When: Saturday 4/16/2016 9am
Where: Six Mile Run, Rt 27 lot

Let's get together for a post-BIYF ride. Come out and put some faces to the names! Can I have one or two volunteers to help lead & sweep?

All are welcome, this is not limited to BIYF participants.

Tag:
@jimvreeland @Johnny Utah @Mountain Bike Mike @liong71er @KenS @Mumonkan @wonderturtle @rick81721 @knobbyhead @mattybfat @rlb @soundz @jnos @Delish @Norm @1sh0t1b33r @thegock @Pagliacci @fidodie @JoeLee @jmanic @ekuhn @M3Tim @ebineezer @choop @eliasbull @stb222 @The Kalmyk @shrpshtr325 @Arwen's Mom @Sandman98 @qclabrat @MadisonDan @bigW @teabagger11 @Fat Trout @jackx @huffster @JimN

Last edited:

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Its been a while since I've been to 6MR, is the 27 lot still full of construction equipment?
NO
I will lead the girls that participated ;)
Otherwise I am happy to sweep since I am slowest.

With some of the issues at 6M I wouldnt recommend a large group ride, but let the other experts chime in.
There's one bridge out, but a do able water crossing and the concrete bridge is a pig pen like mess.

rlb

Forgot about the bridge out, I don't think that will be too much of a problem though. There were a lot of years with no bridges in six mile! Concrete bridge area might be more of an issue though, how bad is it?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
its not apocalyptic bad. but there was a good amount of mud last week......

i'm enjoying sunny florida - see ya monday.

upload_2016-3-29_8-16-2.png

rick81721

Lothar
Forgot about the bridge out, I don't think that will be too much of a problem though. There were a lot of years with no bridges in six mile! Concrete bridge area might be more of an issue though, how bad is it?

It's not that bad - I'm in

rlb

Rob just checked weather - forecasting 1/3 in rain on Friday. Sunday would be a better choice.

This is definitely pending the actual weather we get. I'm not free Sunday, it would have to be the following week.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Hope we dont have to reschedule.
Not free next sat. and sunday only works if ride starts about 130 or 2
Pending amount of rain, if bad for 6M, would allaire or other sandier or rockier park work, one not as sensitive to the rain?

rlb

Hope we dont have to reschedule.
Not free next sat. and sunday only works if ride starts about 130 or 2
Pending amount of rain, if bad for 6M, would allaire or other sandier or rockier park work, one not as sensitive to the rain?

Yup that's an option as well, Allaire would be good but I'm not as familiar with it. I usually just fumble my way through until I find what I'm looking for :)

I'm really hoping for the rain to go away, that would be easiest!

Updated the op with some of the details, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Mumonkan

im comitted to helping my friend put together his new custom spacebike with computers n batteries n shit in it this sat, im missing all the funsies!

Johnny Utah

Ain't dis Saturday opening day and Mtn. Creek.....wurd on da turd is my dh bike hasn't sold yet. I think I am headed North.

liong71er

I have to mow lawn and put garbage out, home boss order, and do laundry, go to groceries and all other Fun stuff, sorry I will have to miss this

Top Bottom