2016 JORBA Jungle Jam

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Really good day especially with how damp and dreary it started out. Great party vibe for the event, the demos were awesome, trails perfect, much fun was had. Although I'm not a huge fan of Jungle (just because we have lots of rocks around here doesn't mean I'm required to enjoy them) I had a good time on the trails and even rode Rhino twice because @gtluke. ;) Thanks for leading that btw!

Big props to the all vendors and organizers for an awesome event!

Team Town Cycle

More pics to come, but just a quick and loud "THANK YOU" to everyone who came out to JORBA Jungle Jam yesterday - especially because you were all rockstars and cleaned up after yourselves! As you can see, nothing left in the lot except one lonely skinny, soon to find a new home. Thank you again for supporting JORBA and respecting our park!
jh1.jpg

DownhillR3

Great day, glad I came out early to help Ellsworth setup and ride Jungle since the rain made me skip a morning road ride. So pumped to have randomly stumbled upon the "Hammer Ride" group since I was touring a friend around when ya'll left the lot and got to meet @UtahJoe and if any other members on MTBNJ.com were on that group ride, was a great time on some awesome trails! Definitely want to get back at Jungle and ride more, so if anyone wants too... PM me and lets go ride before my brain forgets all the trail routes!

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Great day, glad I came out early to help Ellsworth setup and ride Jungle since the rain made me skip a morning road ride. So pumped to have randomly stumbled upon the "Hammer Ride" group since I was touring a friend around when ya'll left the lot and got to meet @UtahJoe and if any other members on MTBNJ.com were on that group ride, was a great time on some awesome trails! Definitely want to get back at Jungle and ride more, so if anyone wants too... PM me and lets go ride before my brain forgets all the trail routes!
I was on the fatty in the hammer ride @DownhillR3

thegock

JORBA et al,

Best event ever.

Everyone who has never been: put this one on speeddial.

When I walked up to my car from the exhibit area there was a three year old [!!!!] on a two wheeler pedaling in front of me. Just at the yellow tape he toppled over after almost making it all the way up the hill and he started wailing and his Dad had to pick him up and hug him. I am an idiot for not taking video-sorry.

Thanks all.

Top Bottom