2016-2017 Schedule time

What you use?

Itd not intentional. I usually use t9, but it wore away and I haven't touched it. After bubble cross which had 2 really long sand sections, my drive train was even cleaner than it was before riding.

Itd not intentional. I usually use t9, but it wore away and I haven't touched it. After bubble cross which had 2 really long sand sections, my drive train was even cleaner than it was before riding.
ok, i am t9 for everything but it doesn't require a lot of reapplication.

I should be there assuming I don't get sick again again.

Foreshadowing: a literary device in which a writer gives an advance hint of what is to come later in the story.
Been in bed sick for 3 days with some ass kicking flu. FML. I had planned on doing Westwood but chances are now looking slim.

Foreshadowing: a literary device in which a writer gives an advance hint of what is to come later in the story.
Been in bed sick for 3 days with some ass kicking flu. FML. I had planned on doing Westwood but chances are now looking slim.
Didn't you just get over something?

"Sweat it out" at Westwood!

I feel your pain. This entire cross season was basically lost to colds. That's the only reason I plan to keep racing into January.

Didn't you just get over something?

We are trying to adhere to Mrs. Matthiessen's Seven Things You're Not Supposed To Talk About because they are boring, one of which being your health--minor aches and pains and routine illnesses. The other six being: how you slept, your period (thankfully, not applicable), your dreams, money, diet, and route talk (e.g. how you arrived, how long it took, the traffic along the way).

So at the risk of being boring, yep. 3 weeks of sickness followed by 7 days of relative health then this crap.

I feel your pain. This entire cross season was basically lost to colds. That's the only reason I plan to keep racing into January.

Same here. This weekend was supposed to be the re-start of my season ramping up for Nationals

Oh shit.... Should be a fun day in Sunday

Screenshot_20161202-215926.png

Is anyone riding March Farm in CT tomorrow? I'm on the fence and ice pellets in the forecast make me sad :(

12 and 8 1/2. The 12yr old and his friends are up first on Saturday... will reassess for the younger one afterwards.

I've heard similar. They've both seen all the other movies... Heard this one ranks right behind ESB & ANH.

Good plan. I think the 8 year old would probably be ok though. It's really no more violent than stuff on normal TV, it's just more violent compared to the previous movies. Without spoiling anything, I'll say that there is plenty of stuff to nitpick, but I really enjoyed it. There is also a scene that is FUCKING GREAT!!

Back
Top Bottom