2016-2017 Schedule time

hotsauce

Also probably for both.
I think I'll be at both, but have been to neither before. NEW STUFF!
March Farm Cyclo Madness on Dec 17. 88 miles from Madison. Cat 3/4 at Noon.
Elm City CX on Dec 18. 86 miles from Madison. Cat 3/4 at Noon.

Me too! I have a hotel room on hold and am planning on the 3/4 race both days.

Also doing NBX 12/3-4

Weather like Sunday may change my plans for either of those trips though. You can call me soft now.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think it's in a different part of Waway. I should be there assuming I don't get sick again again. Haven't heard any other scuttlebutt about the course.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@jShort

I think it will be similar to CrossNado two years ago.....

But I could be wrong...

The heckling on "heckle hill" was relentless...

I guess they leave the heckling to yourselves at late season NJ races? I'm good at self directed verbal abuse.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The heckling on "heckle hill" was relentless...

I guess they leave the heckling to yourselves at late season NJ races? I'm good at self directed verbal abuse.

I have a constantly running inner monologue that heckles me. Sometimes the actual heckling is nicer.... :banana:

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
In for Westwood and Limestone. Debating Solstice. Hoping to get @StayHydrated to commit to one of those.

Didn't want to do Limestone and Solstice since there both a good trip in the same weekend but realistically it's no worse of a drive than to Bubble or even Wawaywanda.

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
In for Westwood and Limestone. Debating Solstice. Hoping to get @StayHydrated to commit to one of those.

Didn't want to do Limestone and Solstice since there both a good trip in the same weekend but realistically it's no worse of a drive than to Bubble or even Wawaywanda.

I wanted to do either Limestone or Solstice, but didn't want to commit because of work and the end of the semester. Unfortunately it's not looking good....but I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom