2015 Scalpel 29 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xc62701

IMG_4663.JPG Up for sale is my 2015 Scalpel 29 Team bike. The frame is a large and rides amazingly. I've had plenty of good rides on this bike but now it's time for it to go to a good home. It has a full x0 1x10 drivetrain with sram x0 brakes. It has a DT swiss 240s wheelset built for the bike laced to stans crest rims, Thompson post, and Maxxis Ikon tires. The lefty was serviced at the end of last season and had the wave spring updated and internals replaced. Everything is in good working order. It has the normal wear marks and scratches. I will post some pics up later as I'm getting ready to clear out a lot of my extras and spare parts. $1800

Attachments

• IMG_4664.JPG
    IMG_4664.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4665.JPG
    IMG_4665.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4666.JPG
    IMG_4666.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

xc62701

I wasn't in a hurry to get rid of this. I'd now like to find it a new home as it's just collecting dust. I did just send the fork out to Mendon Cyclesmith and it's on its way and all rebuilt. Just in time for the race season. $1800

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If only this were an XL and I didn't buy two bikes last year.

xc62701

Come on who's looking for a great bike? This rides like a dream. I can meet up somewhere if you want to take it for a spin before you buy!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That’s a really great deal and I’m furious at how short I am right now. Why does no one list small/medium bikes!?!?

Santa

I am surprised this is still not sold. This is a awesome bike!! I would buy it but not looking for another bike at the moment

xc62701

As seen at Mooch today. Price drop! $1700. Buy this and rip. Wit this bike you would have cut 2 minutes off your lap times today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom